Unfortunately applications are now closed for Summer 2017.
Applications for Summer 2018 will be opening in Autumn. Links to the online application will be posted on our Facebook page and on the blog, but check back for more details.
(TBC) Paper copies will be in local Wellbeing Centres such as the following:
- Handsworth Wellbeing Centre
- Kingstanding Wellbeing Centre
- Nechells Wellbeing Centre
- Newtown Wellbeing Centre
- Saltley Wellbeing Centre
- Shard End Wellbeing Centre
- Small Heath Wellbeing Centre
(TBC) Paper copies will also be available at:
- Alexander Stadium
- Great Barr Leisure Centre
- Aston Park Pavilion & Pitches
- Calthorpe Wellbeing Hub
- Firs & Bromford Wellbeing Hub
- Masefield Wellbeing Hub
- Stanhope Wellbeing Hub
Paper copies must be received before the closing date and must be sent to:
Emma Weston (Project Brum Co-Ordinator)
Ladywood Health and Community Centre, St Vincent Street West, Ladywood, Birmingham, B16 8RP
Paper copies must be sent via post, however please note we cannot reimburse you for postal fees.
However, there are plenty of volunteering opportunities. Please check Birmingham City Council for more information.